AP TET Required Documents 2018
Students need to affirm its positioning in view of merit list at that point needs to affirm the counseling date from the official site of AP TET Counseling.
Students need to choose its decision obviously before he wishes to show up for AP TET counseling, yet in light of its ranking, he/she may get the course of his/her decision.
Important Documents Required for AP TET Counseling:
Students must think about the required documents and bring those documents while appearing for the counseling of AP TET.
- Original counseling letter with a photocopy of the particular candidate counseling letter.
- Original Admit card with a photocopy of the particular candidate admit card.
- Bank draft must be made according to the rules specified on AP TET prospect.
- All the original documents are to be carried.
- Also, include minimum 2 photocopies of the certificates of 10th class & 12th class.
- Candidates must carry their respective Rank Card/Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must carry their respective Scorecard (if relevant).
- Original degree/temporary declaration if candidate while appearing to the counseling.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the particular area authorized authorities.
- Medical documents specified on AP TET application form.
- 4-6 Passport size photos required (both black and color).
- Other mandatory documents are reported on AP TET application form.