AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Recruitment:
Recently, government has released the notification for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019 recruitment of jobs. Those who are interested can apply for the jobs online soon. Going by the notification, each village will be needing one secretariat, and for each secretariat 10 posts will be allocated. A total 1.60 lakhs jobs were announced by the AP chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy so that villages could prosper, develop and be empowered. The AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment will be in progress soon.
The AP government is all ready for the recruitment of AP Grama Sachivalayam posts. The official notification for AP Grama Sachivalaam jobs will be released online on the offical website aponline.gov.in. Those who are interested can visit the AP online portal to get more details. As per the information from the trusted sources, the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment will be completed in the coming 2 months . The AP government will be appointing a special panel so that eligible candidates can be recruited for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs. The Grama Sachivalayam jobs will be made available to the people from 2nd October 2019 onwards.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Recruitment Dates :
|Name of the Government||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment Board (APGVRB)|
|Name of the Post||Grama Secretariat/Village Secretariat/Grama Sachivalayam|
|Number of Vacancies||1.6 Lakh (Approx.)|
|Educational Qualification||10th Class/12th Class|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th July 2019|
|Last Date to submit AP Grama Secretariat Application Form||15th August 2019|
|Exam Date||August 2019|
|Results Date||August 2019|
|Training Date||15th to 23rd September 2019|
|Final Selection of candidates||Before August 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
Important Details :
- AP Village Volunteer Salary Details: Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs. 5000/- per month.
- Educational Qualifications: Applying candidates must have passed 10th/ Intermediate.
- AP Grama Volunteer Application Form Fee : Nil
- Number of Vacancies of AP Grama Volunteer Posts : Nearly 4 lakh
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019
Eligibility Criteria to fill up 1.6 Lakh vacancies available in AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment 2019 notification is as follows,
- Only candidates who belong to Andhra Pradesh should apply for the posts of Grama Secretariat.
- For vacancies available in Scheduled areas, only candidate belonging to scheduled are should apply.
- Passed 12th Class/Intermediate from a recognized board
Age Limit to apply for APGV/APVV Jobs:
As on 1st October 2019 :
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 39 Years
- As per the Rules
- Written Examination
These Volunteers will be selected by the District Selection Committee (DCS).
- No Application Fee
- Rs.5,000/- to Rs.10,000/- per month
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Each Village Secretariat will be assigned 10 Jobs.
- They will be specially intended for village empowerment and the daily activities resolving purpose.
- They will be monitoring works such as Pahcyaatraj, drinking water, women and children welfare, primary education, hospitals, agriculture, and various other services related to villages.
- However, nature and type of jobs are still not disclosed by the officials in prior.
- Selected candidates can avail various services from village secretariat such as ration card, Rythu Bharosa scheme benefits, fee reimbursement, Arogya Shree, etc.
- A Village Secretariat in AP is liable to offer solution within 72 hours from the time of submission of application related to the grievance.
- AP government has introduced AP Secretariat system to make service delivery faster and transparent.
- Village Secretariat of AP will work closely with Village Volunteers in order to provide better solutions to the complaint.
How to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, the application must visit AP Government official website i.e. www.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, take a look at Latest News Section
- Search for Apply Online link for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs for 1.6 Lakh Jobs
- Click on it
- AP Grama Secretariat Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in application form with all important details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary certificates along with your signature attested on it
- You guys need not pay any application fee
- Finally, recheck the filled details and hit on SUBMIT button
- After successful submission of the application form, take a printout of application form for future use.
Documents to be Uploaded:
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- DOB as per SSC Certificate
- Study Certificate
- Educational Qualification details
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Residence/ Nativity
- Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates)
Documents needed during Verification:
- 10th/12th Marks Card
- Caste Certificate (Original)
- PH Category Certificate
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate
How To Apply AP Village Volunteer Jobs – Click Here
Navodaya PGT TGT Vacancy Details – Click Here