AP TET Required Documents 2018
Students need to affirm its positioning in view of merit list at that point needs to affirm the counseling date from the official site of AP TET Counseling.
Students need to choose its decision obviously before he wishes to show up for AP TET counseling, yet in light of its ranking, he/she may get the course of his/her decision.
List of Documents to be carried and produced in Original for AP TET 2018:
- PDF of ONLINE application of AP TET-cum-TRT Recruitment.
- Carry the particular candidate SSC or its other equivalent certificate.
- Carry the particular candidate Intermediate or its other equivalent certificate.
- Academic qualification certificates like Degree, Post Graduation.
- Carry the particular candidate Professional Qualification Certificate such as D.Ed / LPT.
- Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. (In case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO).
- Bonafide certificate of all courses of the study clearly mentioning the medium of study.
- In case of candidates who have submitted their community as either BC, SC or/ ST, then Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO..
- If submitted as PH in the online application, then PH-Certificate issued by the Referral Hospitals.
- If submitted as belonging to Ex-servicemen category, then Service Certificate issued by Competent Authorities of the Department of Defence, GOI.
On the above-shown date without fail, a candidate should produce the original certificates. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be entertained.